Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Bootloader Mode
Earlier, Black Shark officially announced that Black Shark will launch the first batch of new products equipped with Snapdragon 888 in the first quarter of 2021. They also stated that as the pioneer of Chinese gaming phones, Black Shark always pays attention to the performance of mobile phones and insists on using the flagship SOC for all products. Instead, the “killer” battery feature for the Black Shark 4 comes via charging.
It is often the second most common cause of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Overheating when Charging. In this article, I will share simple and effective ways to fix the overheating issue on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. It makes communication simple, helps you find places, and keeps you connected to your friends and family, among several other things.
The back panel comes with an X-shaped design in blue and black. The Black Shark’s “S” logo is located at the X junction, and the body of the phone will not be affected entirely by any stock ROMs fingerprints as it comes with a frosted back. Finally, you also get NFC, but you still have to do without wireless charging and IP certification.
As for video, it is technically capable of shooting 4K, but really, you already know where this is going. There is one saving grace, which is Xiaomi’s redonkulously fast 120W Hyper Charge technology. You get the plug in the box and you can juice this phone back up to 100% in just 18 minutes in my testing. For a laugh, I also compared this with the OnePlus 10 Pro’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (3,682 multi-core) and at the moment, the 4 Pro is beating this.
- This is markedly bigger and heavier than the RedMagic 6R (6.4 x 3 x 0.3 inches, 6.6 ounces), and just slightly smaller but heftier than the RedMagic 7 (6.7 x 3 x 0.4 inches, 7.6 ounces).
- Usually shining a steady neon green, the RGB light on the back can be set to change colors in response to a game’s audio or even when you’re just listening to some tunes.
- Not only that, I was actually really good at them, which I think is reason enough to get this for most people.
- A fairly bright AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution is installed in Xiaomi’s gaming phone.
- With a few months to go, the Black Shark 5 Pro could have incorporated the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 that was recently announced by Qualcomm.
This power is kept at optimal temperatures via a “sandwich” liquid cooling system that keeps thermals at an optimal level. As far as benchmarks go, we’ve seen the Snapdragon 888 deliver impressive results, but the 4 Pro takes its performance to another level.